The Department of Plastic Surgery greatly appreciates your interest in making a donation to support our research. There are many opportunities for meaningful gifts at every dollar level.
- An honorary or memorial gift is a thoughtful way to recognize the accomplishments or memory of a colleague, friend, or relative.
- Many corporations will match employees’ personal donations; this additional support can double or even triple the value of your gift.
- Consult your tax advisor to determine if your gift to the University is tax deductible.
Many ways to give:
- Give Online: Your online donation can be made quickly and securely through our online giving form.
- Give by Telephone: Call us at 412-647-3048, and we can charge your gift to any major credit card.
- Give by Mail: Send a check or money order, made payable to UPMC, to the mailing address below:
Medical and Health Sciences Foundation
Forbes Tower, Suite 8084
3600 Forbes Ave. at Meyran Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Attn: Gift Processing
Other ways to give:
The following vehicles allow you to designate significant financial resources to the University while reducing your tax burden.
- Appreciated Securities
- Personal Property and Real Estate
- Estate Planning
For more information about making a gift to the Department of Plastic Surgery, please contact: