The Department of Plastic Surgery greatly appreciates your interest in making a donation to support our work. Whether you would like to contribute to research initiatives, equipment needs, or educational programs, there are many opportunities for meaningful gifts at every dollar level.
- An honorary or memorial gift is a thoughtful way to recognize the accomplishments or memory of a colleague, friend, or relative.
- Many corporations will match employees’ personal donations; this additional support can double or even triple the value of your gift.
- Consult your tax advisor to determine if your gift to the University is tax deductible.
Outright gifts of cash
Outright gifts provide essential and immediate support for our areas of greatest need. Use our secure online form to charge your gift today or print a pledge card to mail in your contribution.
For your convenience, you can give online, by telephone or by mail.
- Give Online: Your online donation can be made quickly and securely through our online giving form.
- Give by Telephone: Call us at 412-647-3048, and we can charge your gift to any major credit card.
- Give by Mail: Send a check or money order, made payable to UPMC, to the mailing address below:
Medical and Health Sciences Foundation
Forbes Tower, Suite 8084
3600 Forbes Ave. at Meyran Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Attn: Gift Processing
Other ways to give
The following vehicles allow you to designate significant financial resources to the University while reducing your tax burden.
- Appreciated Securities
- Personal Property and Real Estate
- Estate Planning
For more information about making a gift to the Department of Plastic Surgery, please contact: