The Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center is offering four $500 Educational Scholarships to:
- any rising MS4 interested in pursuing plastic surgery (x2 awards)
- under-represented minorities (x2 awards)
The University of Pittsburgh Educational Scholarship was created to assist with expenses for a 4-week Sub-Internship in our program. The Sub-Internship is built to be an all-inclusive experience with strong emphasis on plastic surgery education. Each scholarship winner will receive a stipend of $500 to cover housing, travel and meals. The program will allow students to rotate at the main UPMC hospitals and learn from the UPMC faculty and leadership.
To apply please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information by March 30:
- Must be an MS4 at the time of the 2024/25 match
- 300-word personal statement describing your interest in this scholarship
- Updated CV (including submitted/accepted publications, presentations, awards, extracurricular/voluntary work, step scores, and 3rd year grades)
- One letter of recommendation from the either the Chair, PD, APD, or faculty mentor
For any questions please contact email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application!